You invested in Mercedes-Benz. Now Mercedes-Benz has your back.
All new Mercedes-Benz vehicles are protected by our New Vehicle Limited Warranty, covering defects in material or workmanship for 48-months or 50,000 miles, whichever comes first. For added protection, the Mercedes-Benz Extended Limited Warranty offers continued peace of mind with prolonged coverage tailored to your needs.
To help ensure that coverage under your warranty right is never affected, it is highly recommended that you bring your Mercedes-Benz to an authorized Mercedes-Benz Dealership for all your service and repair needs, starting with regular maintenance at the intervals outlined in your Maintenance Booklet.
New Vehicle Warranty
All new Mercedes-Benz vehicles are covered by our New Vehicle Limited Warranty. It covers defects in material or workmanship for 48-months or 50,000 miles, whichever comes first. All you have to do is bring your vehicle into any authorized Mercedes-Benz Dealer, where you’ll find expert technicians who know your vehicle inside and out.
Extended Limited Warranty
The Mercedes-Benz Extended Limited Warranty offers additional protection once the original 4-year/50,000-mile New Vehicle Limited Warranty expires, with options that add an extra one, two, or three years of protection to best fit your ownership experience – up to 100,000 miles.
And because this Extended Limited Warranty is a product fully backed by Mercedes-Benz, you can have complete confidence that it offers a premium level of coverage when compared to aftermarket alternatives.
Mercedes-Benz Extended Limited Warranty offers several term options so you can choose the coverage that best suits your needs. Based on your vehicle model, you may choose to continue your warranty coverage up to 60, 72, or 84 months from the original 48-month/50,000-mile New Vehicle Limited Warranty start date – up to either 75,000 or 100,000 total miles.
Additionally, Mercedes-Benz Extended Limited Warranty coverage may be purchased at any time prior to the expiration of your original New Vehicle Limited Warranty.* Payment options are similarly flexible: you may choose to pre-pay the entire Extended Limited Warranty amount up-front, or include the cost in your monthly financing payments. Your dealer can work with you to help determine the approach that will best fit your needs.
With Extended Limited Warranty there’s no complicated paperwork to process, no deductibles and no hassles.
As a Mercedes-Benz Extended Limited Warranty customer, you will enjoy the uncommon level of service and care that can only be found at authorized Mercedes-Benz Dealerships. Mercedes-Benz trained service professionals can help ensure your vehicle is cared for with the superior attention to detail it deserves.
Your vehicle – and you – will benefit from:
- The best possible service using specially-designed Mercedes-Benz diagnostic processes and tools
- Genuine Mercedes-Benz parts for any needed replacement or augmentation
* Surcharge may apply if coverage is purchased 30 days after retail delivery, except in Florida, Wisconsin, and Puerto Rico. Contact your Mercedes-Benz Dealership for more details.
In the unlikely event that your Mercedes-Benz is rendered inoperable or unsafe to drive as the result of a condition requiring warranty repair, when you are farther than 100 miles from home, and requires overnight repairs at a Mercedes-Benz Dealership, you may be covered by the Trip Interruption program.*
As long as the condition is a warrantable defect and the vehicle is still within the Limited New Vehicle Warranty period, and all repairs are performed at an authorized Mercedes-Benz Dealership, you may be reimbursed up to $300 per day* for actual documented expenses – for up to three days – including the costs of meals, lodging, and substitute transportation.
* All Trip Interruption claims and documentation must be presented to, and approved by, an authorized Mercedes-Benz Dealership. Please contact the service department at your local dealer for details.
Pre-Owned Limited Warranty
With your Certified Pre-Owned Mercedes-Benz comes peace of mind because every vehicle is backed by a comprehensive Pre-Owned Vehicle Limited Warranty.
For starters, any remaining portion of the Mercedes-Benz 4-year/50,000-mile New Vehicle Limited Warranty applies to the vehicle. After that, the Mercedes-Benz Certified Pre-Owned Limited Warranty provides vehicle coverage for another 12 months or up to 100,000 total accumulated miles, whichever comes first. For those Certified Pre-Owned vehicles no longer covered by the New Vehicle Warranty, the Mercedes-Benz Certified Pre-Owned Limited Warranty takes effect at the time of delivery.
This coverage extends to include most of the major components of engine and powertrain, steering, suspension, brakes (excluding wear of discs and pads), electrical system, climate control system, and more. For specific coverage, please see your Mercedes-Benz Dealer for a copy of the Mercedes-Benz Certified Pre-Owned Limited Warranty.
When you choose Genuine Mercedes-Benz Parts, you enjoy the reassurance that comes with our Parts Warranty:
- 12-months, unlimited mileage
- 24-months or 24,000 miles for transmissions
- 48-months or 50,000 miles for engine and long blocks (same coverage as for a new Mercedes-Benz)
See your Mercedes-Benz Retailer for more on the Mercedes-Benz Spare Parts Limited Warranty.*
*The Mercedes-Benz Spare Parts and Over-The-Counter Parts Warranty covers only Genuine Mercedes-Benz Parts originally purchased from an authorized Mercedes-Benz Dealership. Reimbursement for labor for the repair or replacement of parts which were originally sold over the counter, if the subsequent repair is performed at an authorized Mercedes-Benz Dealer.
First Class Wheel & Tire Protection
When you purchase First Class Wheel and Tire Protection your coverage includes:
- All costs related to the replacement of wheels/tires (including labor mounting, balancing, valve stems, and taxes)
- Prorated coverage for the usable tread life of the tire
- Coverage for each wheel, and the tire that is mounted on it, for damage due to a road hazard*
- Unlimited number of claims
Additionally, First Class Wheel and Tire Protection “Plus” is now available as a part of the Mercedes-Benz First Class Appearance Package.
When you purchase First Class Wheel and Tire Protection “Plus” your coverage includes**:
- Cost coverage associated with replacement of wheels and tires due to road hazard*
- Wheel repair for most scrapes, scratches, and other cosmetic damages
- An unlimited number of service visits
* Road hazards are defined as debris on a public roadway such as nails, glass, potholes, rocks, tree limbs, or any other object or condition not normally found in the roadway. Road conditions (such as uneven lanes or metal plates) found in construction zones or construction sites are not considered a covered road hazard. Damage or accidents caused by these conditions should be reported to your automobile insurance company. Certain exclusions apply. ** Contact your Mercedes-Benz Dealer for contract details and additional questions on coverage.
Emission Parts Warranty
The emission control system of your Mercedes-Benz vehicle is designed and built to conform to federal and state emission regulations and standards.
Our Emission Parts Warranty ensures that your vehicle is covered for 2-years or 24,000 miles, whichever comes first, for any repairs or replacements necessary for your Mercedes-Benz to meet emission standards. In addition, specific emission-related components are covered for 8-years or 80,000 miles, whichever comes first.
In California, Maine, Massachusetts, Connecticut, Rhode Island, Pennsylvania, and Vermont, Mercedes-Benz vehicles are covered for 3-years or 50,000 miles, whichever comes first, in order to meet these states’ stringent anti-smog standards. In addition, certain emission-related parts are covered for 7-years or 70,000 miles, whichever comes first.