Sell new and/or used automobiles
Establish personal goals that are consistent with dealership standards of productivity and devise a strategy to meet those goals.
Maintain knowledge of incoming inventory, features, accessories, etc., and how they benefit customers.
Demonstrate automobiles by explaining characteristics, capabilities, and features; taking test drives; comparing and contrasting competitive models; explaining warranties and services.
Prospect daily for potential customers; maintain consistent rapport with previously sold customers.
- Professional appearance
- Outstanding work ethic
- Great attitude with high-energy personality
- Superior customer service skills
- Clean driving record
- Pre-employment drug screening and background check
- Fluently speak languages in addition to English, particularly Spanish
Most of our positions come with the following benefits:
- Excellent earning potential
- Paid training
- Performance incentives
- Health insurance, dental insurance, disability insurance, life insurance
- 401(k) program
- Paid holidays and vacations
- Equal opportunity employer
- Drug-free workplace